Sin WoE Gear

Discuss topics relating to the many different classes available in the world of Ragnarok Online. Character builds and equipments may also be discussed here.
alva
Level 3 (Drops)
Level 3 (Drops)

Sin WoE Gear

Post by alva »

Hi guys,
I just recently joined the guild, so before anything else I'd like to say hi to everyone ;)

I'm currently a lvl 72 Sin, and will probably be around 80 by next saturday's WoE. I'm new to this server and haven't really played WoE here, but I've enjoyed it on other servers in the past. The problem is, this is my first Sin ever and I really have no clue on how to gear up for WoE as Sin. Should I go MainGauche left and 3x SkelWorker Gladius on right? And what should go on MainGauche? Hydra? Savage Babes? Or should I wear a katar instead? Infiltrator? >.>

Right now I have ~10m and a set of Elemental Damascuses, and I can start hunting for cards and equips as soon as I know what to get. Help please? :D
Ghost B3N
Level 63 (Seal)
Level 63 (Seal)
Input the current year: 1592

Sin WoE Gear

Post by Ghost B3N »

I use infiltrator ;D
in the job part of the forum you can check ppl's equips.
so you can check all my equips there. and also other ppls equips.
(i think i am the onley sin that posted my equips)
Last edited by Ghost B3N on May 8th, 2006, 4:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
iRO character:
LuckyRanger- archer- level 30 ish
Jaegar
Level 67 (Sleeper)
Level 67 (Sleeper)
Input the current year: 1592

Sin WoE Gear

Post by Jaegar »

Yeah, I reccomend an infiltrator for WoE. If you'd prefer DD you want several carded gauches including savage bebes and one with x3 hydra 1 skele worker for damage. For your right hand you want a high attack dagger like grimtooth, or an icepick. ice pick... /rice